Classic Tour from Strà to Venice
Cruising along the Brenta Naviglio, stopping at the main Villas along the Riviera, lunch is included, arrival in Venice for a spectacular view of St. Marc’s Basin. Disembark at the Zattere banks or at the Riva degli Schiavoni.
• 9.15/ 9.30am in Stra'(Venice) – Meeting of all participants with our personnel by the parking area at VILLA PISANI, Stra'.
• Optional visit to the Villa. Villa Pisani Visita facoltativa della villa. This Villa, known as the little Versailles, whose main building was designed by architect Francesco Maria Preti in 1735, still preserves magnificent decorations at its interior, painted by the most important Venetian painters of the XVIII century. The spectacular ceiling at the main hall still shows the famous fresco “Gloria dei Pisani”, by G.B. Tiepolo. Visit to the magnificent park with the famous hedge labyrinth where the writer Gabriele D’Annunzio set the love plays between Stelio Effrena and Foscarina, the main protagonists of his masterpiece “Il Fuoco”.
• at 11.45am Boarding and prosecution of the cruise alongside the Canal from the dams at Strà till the town of Dolo (Venice)
• at 1.00pm, arrival in Dolo
• Disembark and lunch in a renowned restaurant of the Riviera del Brenta. Complete menu with typical Venetian cuisine dishes.
• at 3.30pm, Boarding and prosecution of the cruise. According to the availability, optional visit to VILLA BARCHESSA VALMARANA, which houses many paintings from the Venetian Baroque School of Michelangelo Schiavoni, or to VILLA WIDMANN (entrance fee 5,00 € p.p.), sumptuous residence dating to the XVIII, designed by Andrea Tirali and frescoed by Giuseppe Angeli.
• Boarding and prosecution of the cruise along the placid waters of the Brenta Naviglio, admiring majestic other villas of the Riviera.
• at 5.00pm Arrival at Malcontenta, guided tour to the marvellous VILLA FOSCARI detta "LA MALCONTENTA" designed by Andrea Palladio in 1560. Its interiors are completely frescoed by Giambattista Franco and Giambattista Zelotti. Today listed by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
Boarding and prosecution along the Lagoon of Venice, stop at St. Mark’s Basin in Venice.
• 7.00pm Disembark at the Zattere banks or at the Riva degli Schiavoni
(2 commenti inseriti)
#1 - in data 2011-07-22 10:52:32, wksblGLmBzaq ha detto:
#2 - in data 2011-07-22 04:53:14, TQJrslWCGdaBJhSj ha detto: